Sitting here - with my cat

Hi there

There's something very relaxing about colouring in - and the new set Sitting Here is a great set for that.  This time I've used the cat - I'm sure he's enjoying basking in the sun :).


I tend to stamp the cushions (and cat) on a scrap piece of paper then colour in and adhere on top of my swing.  It adds a bit of dimension and I can also angle the cushions although for this card I've just got them sitting along the back.  The new In Colors blend beautifully for the flower pot and a little bit of grass sets them off.

I'm not sure why I left it so long to buy Cottage Greetings - I love the font and sentiments in this set.

Supplies:
Stamp - Sitting Here, Cottage Greetings
Card Stock - Flirty Flamingo, Shimmery White
Ink - Memento Black, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Check back tomorrow for my next 'dog' version.

Labels: