More Playful Palette samples

Hi there

Sorry for the lack of posts this last week - I was busy preparing for our team Extravaganza event which we held yesterday.  I'll share with you later in the week the five projects that were taught.

I thought I'd better finish sharing the rest of my samples from OnStage featuring the Playful Palette Suit and new In Colors.

Rather than stamp the balloon images from Balloon Celebration set I used the Balloon Bouquet punch and some of the papers from the Playful Palette paper stack.

I think this card is called a Collar Card and uses a piece of DSP 10cm x 14.3cm.   I cut in about 3cm then scored from the top and bottom corners into the cut point - this made it easier to fold the DSP back.  I added the sentiment to cover where the cut ended.

Who remembers the xylophone from their childhood?  I'm sure these instruments must have driven our mothers up the wall!  This card is a great way to showcase the new In Colors in one hit :)  To create the 'mallet' I punched a 3/4" circle from Basic Black and adhered a length of Crumb Cake which was 1/4" wide and 4 1/4" long.  The strips of card stock are 1" wide and adhered with dimensionals.  The lengths are (from L to R) 4", 3 5/8", 3 1/4", 2 7/8", 2 1/2".

I have four more cards to share so check back tomorrow to see them.

Labels: