CASEing the Catalogue

Hi there

What is CASEing?  In paper crafting terms it stands for Copy And Share Everything.  So that's what I've done with these two cards.  If you check out page 122 and page 200 of the new Annual Catalogue you'll see what I mean.

I did make some changes to this card - I added a mat to the embossed front and stamped image then adhered it to a card base as I wanted some added colour.  I've used Blushing Bride for the flowers, Pear Pizzazz for the leaves and Early Espresso for the sentiment.

This card is pretty much the same as the one in the catalogue although I have again matted the stamped image.  My Stamp-A-Ma-Jig has never had such a workout with stamping the background of this card!

My card base is Calypso Coral with Calypso Coral ink for the background and Smoky Slate for the light bulb.

Often when I CASE something I'll use the original card as my base and then make a few changes to suit the products I have and my tastes.  Give it a try - it's fun.

Labels: