Sitting Here - Happy Birthday Delys

Hi there

Yesterday was my friend and fellow demo's birthday.  I hope you had a lovely day Delys.  It was a 'special' birthday but I didn't want to plaster that all over the front of the card.  Instead I went with a new stamp set which I love called "Sitting Here".  This is a great line art stamp which allows you to colour it in - that way every card using this set will be different.


I used the 'masking' technique to stamp the dog and his basket.  The cushions have been stamped separately then adhered to the 'seat'.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Sitting Here, Cottage Greetings
Card Stock - Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Ink - Momento Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Other - Basic Pearls

Tomorrow I have my catalogue launch where I'll be showcasing some new products and getting the ladies to create a card using the new In Colours.  Check back later tomorrow to see what they make.


Labels: