Love and Affection - New In Colors

Hi there

Have you fallen in love with the new Annual Catalogue?  I sure have.  There are so many great products on offer this year.  If you're anything like me you'll have a long 'wishlist' - well I have an answer for you.  Why not hold a workshop for you and your friends.  This month we have a special for those who host a workshop and have sales of $550.00 or more - you get an additional $60.00 in hostess benefits.  If you're interested in hosting a workshop/party please let me know - I still have a few dates free this month.

Today's card is for a friend of mine who is going through a bad patch health wise at the moment so I thought I'd send her a card to let her know I'm thinking of her.


All the products I've used for this card are from the new catalogue.  Sweet Sugarplum is becoming a favourite for my projects and I do like this paper stack - the designs are all great.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Love and Affection
Card Stock - Sweet Sugarplum, Very Vanilla
Ink - Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum, Momento Black
DSP - Playful Palette Stack
Other - Rhinestone

Labels: