Spinner Shaker Card in One

Hi there

Last month a friends son turned five which is a pretty big day for a kid - starting school.  So I had to make a special card.  It's ages since I made a Spinner Card.  I have a big container of American pennies (about the size of our 10 cents) which I used to create the spinning part of the card.  My 'star' spins from side to side across the front of the card.

Here's a side view of my star and sneak peak at a new product that will be available in the new catalogue :)  It made it so easy to make this card.
 
And of course the card needed a 3D box full of chocolates so I created an Explosion Box
The Number of Years bundle is great for these types of cards
 

Supplies:
Stamp set - Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Number of Years
Card Stock - Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
DSP - Cherry on Top
Other - Word Window Punch, Stars Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Window Sheets, Metallic Sequin Assortment, Foam Adhesive Strips


Labels: , ,