Going Global - Going Masculine

Hi there

Just a quick post tonight - I've had a busy day prepping my project for Extravaganza which is in a couple of weeks.  If you'd like to attend this fun event please email me by Thursday 10 March.  The event is being held on Saturday 19 March at the Remuera Bridge Club from 12:30 - 5;00pm.

I'm loving the Going Global Suite of products in the Occasions Catalogue - great for those tricky masculine themed cards.  I had some left over squares from my earlier cards so this one was super quick to make.  I've used the World Traveler Embossing Folder for some texture and to add another layer to the card.


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Going Global
Card Stock - Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink - Momento Black, Mossy Meadow
DSP - Going Places Paper Stack
Other - 1" Square Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 2" Circle Punch, World Traveler Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Labels: ,