Workshop Creations

Hi there

Another beautiful day here in Auckland - I'm loving this summer weather.

Today I held a workshop with 11 lovely ladies - as always we had lots of laughs and a bit of creating!

It was hard to choose which new products to showcase so I went with two.  Using our Note Cards made preparation easy - Stampin' Up! had already done if for me.  The Note Cards come in a pack of 20 and are already scored and include an envelop - how easy is that?  Note Cards come in Whisper White or Crumb Cake.

The first card uses the Botanical Blooms Suite - here I've used the stamp set and framelits.
 I CASED this design from Tracy Elsom - each flower turns out a little different from the one before so each project is unique.
Supplies:
Stamp Set - Botanical Blooms, Suite Sayings
Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Other - Botanical Builder Framelits

Our second card uses the Balloon Celebration bundle of stamp set and punch.
 I had pre-punched the paper balloons using the Sale-A-Bration Perfectly Artistic DSP pack and the Elegant Eggplant balloon.
 The ladies stamped using the two-step method the Soft Sky/Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz/Garden Green balloons.  I also showed them how to punch out the balloons as I showed in a previous post here
They had a choice of sitting for a coffee or a tea - which do you prefer?

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Balloon Celebration
Card Stock - Note Cards, Whisper White
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Eleganr Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Momento Black
DSP - Perfectly Artistic (Sale-A-Bration)
Other - Balloon Bouquet Punch

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Labels: ,