I'm Going Global

Hi there

Another hot and sticky day today but I did manage to get some crafting done and some birthday cards are now in the post :)

Here are the next batch of cards using products from the Going Global Suite - unfortunately it's not me 'going global'.

 The first two designs have the word "world' in them so I used the world map for the inside.  The third design talks of adventure/travel so I used the compass for the inside.
 
The squares are 1" and can be cut with our 1" punch - nice and easy.  The Very Vanilla mat is 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and the Basic Black mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I CASED the design of this card from a swap I received from one of my team mates - thanks for the use of your design Laurie :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Going Global
Card Stock - Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink - Momento Black, Mossy Meadow
DSP - Going Places Paper Stack
Other - 1" Square Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Banner Punch, Sweetheart Punch, Dimensionals

Check back tomorrow for the last batch of cards :)

Labels: ,