Endless Birthday Wishes card gift set - part one

Hi there

Well it's been an 'indoors' day here in Auckland - great for crafting.  A friend popped round this morning and I helped her make 20 birthday cards for her colleagues at work - she is now set for the year.

Todays project is one I created last year but ran out of time to show you.  It's a gift box filled with six cards so I'm going to show it to you over a couple of days.  I saw the tutorial for this box on the web ages ago - I can't remember who the original creator was but thanks for sharing.



I only used one stamp set - Endless Birthday Wishes - for all the cards and teamed it up with the gorgeous Bohemian DSP.  The colour combo of this paper is so me.


The stamp set only has one image (plus heaps of words) but look how many different cards you can make.

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the cards closeup.

Labels: ,