Square Pillow Box

Hi there

A day late but here are the rest of the projects I taught the ladies.


This project was inspired by the one taught by Sally, Heather and Michelle at our recent Creative Inkers Extravaganza.  I didn't have the stamp set or framelits they used so went with a set that has become my favourite this Christmas - Holly Jolly Greetings.  I've also used the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack to create the belly band.  The Snowflake Elements go so well with this stamp set - I didn't think I'd use them that much but I have - so much so that I had to buy another packet.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Holly Jolly Greetings
Card Stock - Whisper White
Ink - Gold Embossing Powder
Paper - Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack
Other - Gold Satin Ribbon, Foil Doillies, Snowflake Elements, Gold Cording, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Square Pillow Box Thinlit

The other two projects the ladies made were:


For details of this card click here


And details for this card click here

Have a good week

Labels: ,