Loads of Love Birthday

Hi there

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day.  I've been a bit of a 'bookworm' since Christmas hence no blogging :)  I have now finished my book and last night even managed to have a play with some of the new products due out 5th January - which isn't that far off.

The other day my friend and fellow demo had her birthday.  She loves her dogs and I wanted her card to be themed around them.  Two of my favourite stamp sets that I will never part with even though they have retired are 'Loads of Love' and "Loads of Love Accessories'.  I've lost count how many times I've used these sets - they are perfect for all occasions.  Here she is driving her ute with the dogs in the back :)


As the weather has been rather warm lately I decided against sending chocolates in the post as they may not resemble chocolates on arrival.  Instead I've made a tissue cover - this can either fit in your bag or the car glovebox.  So much nicer to pull this out of your bag than a plan plastic wrap one don't you think?  Do you like the paper?  It's a 'sneak peak' at what's coming next week :)


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Card Stock - Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Watercolour Paper
Ink - Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede
DSP - Wildflower Fields DSP (SAB paper)
Other - 1 1/2" Circle and 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon (retired)

Labels: ,