All Ye Faithful - Manger style

Hi there

Yesterday I held a workshop with 10 lovely ladies - we had a great time crafting (and talking).  The card I taught was CASED from Chris Slogar - check out her blog.  I fell in love with this layout as soon as I saw it and just had to recreate it.  Thanks Chris for doing all the hard work :)



I gave the ladies the option to have 'Mary and Joseph' plain or they could colour them in with blender pens.


I stamped the Hardwood stamp with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake card stock for the roof then cut the two beams using the new Hearth and Home Thinlit die. 

Supplies:
Stamp Set - All Ye Faithful, Hardwood
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink - Basic Black Archival, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake (Marina Mist, Tip Top Taupe, Hello Honey)
Other - Lucky Star Embossing Folder, Star Framelits (the smallest frame), Hearth and Home Thinlit, Banner Triple Punch, Gold Metalic Thread, Gold Glimmer Paper, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig


Labels: , ,