Six-Sided Sampler - July Card Class

Hi there

I hoped you enjoyed yesterday's card.  When a new catalogue comes out we often end up forgetting stamp sets that have 'carried over' from the previous catalogue so I decided to use a 'carry over' stamp for my second card.  I haven't used Six-Sided Sampler as much as I thought I would so chose that - then the next question was ' what shall I do with it?'.  Well Stampin' Up! took care of that.  I turned to page 104-105 of the catalogue and used their sample as my base.  I changed the style of card, made a few tweaks here and there and voila my card was created :)




My sentiment is from a 'carry over' set as well - another one that hasn't seen much ink but after getting it out has so many great greetings.  I was really pleased with how this came together - an extra score in the standard card base and a new card is created.  I love this colour combo of neutrals.

Supplies:
Stamp - Six Sided Sampler, Petite Pairs
Card Stock - Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink - Sahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Soft Sky
Other - Bold Butterfly Framelits, Rhinestone, Hexagon Punch


Labels: ,