Corner Flip Card - June Card Class

Hi there

I hope you have survived the cold snap we had last week.  One morning as I drove past the local high school it said -6 - I'm not sure if that was correct but it was a very cold morning for Auckland.  Today has been beautiful and this afternoon Phil and I went for a walk around Western Springs - something I haven't done for years.  It's so nice to be able to get outside and go for a walk while the sun shines.

As I was preparing for this months card class I came across a really cool style of card from Dawn Olchefske which I just had to recreate.  After a few attempts I managed to get it to work with our NZ card measurements.  I gave the ladies two options for the front image - both using the Ronald McDonald House Charity set - Sprinkles of Life.  I love this new stamp set, it's so versatile.




In her video Dawn shows a cool way of tying a bow using the handheld stapler - I'm sure I'll be using this new technique on other cards.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Sprinkles of Life, Sheltering Tree, Butterfly Basics
Card Stock - Watermelon Wonder/Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Momento Black, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe
Other - Tree Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents, Linen Thread, Handheld Stapler, Rhinestone

Labels: ,