Your Perfect Day - Fold Over Card

Hi there

I hope you didn't get blown or washed away today - a good indoors craft day.  I managed to get some projects finished that had been sitting half made on my desk for weeks!

Yesterday I had a workshop at a friends place and this is the card we made.  I CASED the design from Dawn Olchefske - she called it a 'Fold Over' card - and did a few tweaks so that it fitted our metric card stock.




This set works beautifully with this design.  Some of the ladies changed the sentiment and embossing folder and created birthday cards - I really like this stamp set and it can be used for more than just wedding themes.  I added an additional mat around the circle cut out for some contrast to the front.

My measurements are:
Sahara Sand - 10.5cm x 14.5cm
Elegant Eggplant - 9.5cm x 14.5cm
Very Vanilla - 8cm x 14.5cm
Wisteria Wonder - 29.7cm x 8.5cm

Check back on Mother's Day to see another version :)

Labels: ,