Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack - Happy Birthday Mum

Hi there

I hope you've all had a great weekend - I'm sure the Black Caps have :)

It was my Mum's birthday on Friday and today we had a family lunch to celebrate her special day.  I've used the new Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack which is one of the additional Sale-A-Bration items that have been added.  There are 12 different designs and you get two of each.  Each sheet measures 15.2cm x 15.2cm so great for cards.



I've kept this pretty simple with just two colours - Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz.  I've used my markers and coloured in the image from the back.  Leave it a few minutes before adhering to your card stock to allow the ink to dry so it won't smudge on the card stock.  Fast Fuse works the best it adhere Vellum to card stock as it doesn't show through.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Crazy About You, Butterfly Basics
Card Stock - Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink/Markers - Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz
Other - Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack, Designer Label Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon (Retired)

Have a great week.

Labels: ,