Crazy for You

Hi there

I think I've found 'another' favourite stamp set or two in the new Occasions Catalogue!  Crazy for You is so versatile - it has 3 images and 30 words to mix and match with the Hello You Thinlits Die.

Here are three cards I've made recently using this set and die.  The first one is one I taught at a recent workshop and was inspired by a card I saw from Dawn Olchefske



Here's another card in the same layout but with the other 'flower' stamp and different words.


I had a scrap of the Irresistibly Yours DSP on my desk so I sponged it but then couldn't work out what to do with it!  After playing with different designs this is what I finally settled on - clean and simple.  The Thinlits word is actually 'Thanks' but you can easily remove the 'S' and get two words for one :)


I am really loving this new thinlits die and how easy it is to coordinate with the words from Crazy for You - the possibilities are endless.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Crazy for You
DSP - Irresistibly Yours
Other - Hello You Thinlits Die

Card One
Card Stock - Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink - Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant
Card Two
Card Stock - Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant
Card Three
Card Stock - Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink - Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Pool Party

Labels: ,