Criss Cross Invitation Card

Hi there

Each month my Card Class ladies make two cards - this month we had a special request for an 'Invitation Card' design as well as a Christmas Card (see yesterday's post).

Now I haven't done any invitation cards before so I flicked through my ideas book for some different styles of cards and came across a 'Criss Cross' card.  I had to do some changes in the measurements as it was originally designed to fit the US Letter size card.  This style could be used for all sorts of cards - just change the front sentiment for an embellishment or a different sentiment.



I've left my insert blank at the moment but I'm thinking I'll use this card to invite our neighbours two little boys to come up each night and help me build an Advent Calendar (made using our Tiny Treat Boxes).


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Sketched Birthday
Card Stock - Soft Sky, Naturals White, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon
Ink - Lost Lagoon
DSP - All Is Calm
Other - Silver Satin Ribbon, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Small Oval Punch

Labels: ,