Yellowbear Name Badge

Hi there

Yesterday we had our Regional Training Day here in Auckland.  It was lots of fun and great to catch up with my fellow demos (esp those from out of town).

We were asked to make name badges before we came so at 10:00pm on Friday night I started making mine!  And this is what I created:


Isn't he cute?  I even took along the 'real' Yellowbear as he never misses a big event.

This bear has been created with seven different punches.  I used a dauber to go round the edge of each piece with Daffodil Delight before putting him together - the shading gives him a 3D look.  I found a badge pin (left over from a previous badge) sitting on my desk which was great so I attached this to the back of the Black Oval.

I'll be back tomorrow with some of the projects we created.

Supplies:
Card Stock - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Daffodil Delight
Markers - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, White Chalk
Punches - Small, Large and Extra Wide Oval Punches, 1/2", 3/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch (Circle)
Other - Oval Framelits, Little Letters Thinlits


Labels: