Festival of Trees - part five

Hi there

I hope you're enjoying this showcase of ideas using the new Festival of Trees.

For this card I've used a layout from a recent creation and just changed the stamp set.


Instead of stamping the second layer on the tree I used the larger sized pearls and coloured them with the light, medium and dark shades of the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to give a contrast of colour.


Again with this card base being Whisper White I've added a couple of layers to the inside to give it a bit more strength so it can stand on it's own.  The sentiments on this card are all from the Festival of Trees set.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Festival of Trees
Card Stock - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
DSP - Trim the Tree Paper Stack
Punches - Tree Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch
Other - Basic Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, White Bakers Twine, Arrows Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Well tomorrow is the last day of my Festival of Trees showcase - and I've saved the best till last.

See you then.

Labels: