Hello Honey meets Lost Lagoon - July class cards

Hi there

I'm not sure what the weather is doing at your place tonight but the wind is howling around at mine - I'm sure the clothesline will be spinning round rather fast!

Here are the cards we made at my July card class last week:

I think this card layout has been a hit since we all saw it on Sandi McIvor's blog.  I loved creating it for my niece (see Sunday's post) so I decided to teach it to my class but this time used Hello Honey as the card base.  I must trial it using the other new In-Colours.


The second card we made was one shown at our recent Team Training.  I've paired Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon with the new Moonlight DSP Paper Stack.  I love these paper stacks and they're great value at 48 sheets for $14.50.  There are two designs in the new catalogue - check them out on page 185


I've used the greeting 'Hello Friend' from the Six Sided Sampler set but only inked up the word 'hello' by using the markers.  This was a very simple card to create but very effective with the top layer being raised on dimensionals to give some height to the card.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Six Sided Sampler
Card Stock - Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Marker - Blackberry Bliss
DSP - Moonlight DSP Paper Stack
Other - Hexagon Punch, Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Labels: ,