Retro Fresh Happy Birthday

Hi there

Well today is the last day of the 2013-2014 Catalogue - which means that tomorrow the new catalogue goes live!  There are so many new yummy products coming from Stamps, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon, Framelits, Blendabilities and more.  If you haven't got your new catalogue yet just drop me an email and I'll get one to you.

Last month one of the guys I used to work with had his birthday so here is the card and gift I dropped off in his letterbox.  After dropping it off on the way to work I sent him a text to say 'Happy Birthday - check your letterbox before you go to work'.  His reply text was 'WOW - thank you so very much'.  I love making somebody's special day even more special with a little handmade treat.




Supplies:
Stamp Set - Another Great Birthday
Card Stock - So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals White
DSP - Retro Fresh
Other - Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Candy Dots, Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Envelope Punch Board

Labels: ,