Birthday Balloons - May Card Class

Hi there

I hope you all had a great long weekend - we were busy finishing off our rental before the tenants move in next weekend.  We managed to get the timber railing done on the deck and now we're all set :).

It's not long to go until we have our new catalogue - I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.  If you would like to pre-order a catalogue please email me and I can add you to my list.  I'm hoping they'll be here beginning of next week.

I'm running rather behind on posting cards I've made over the last month or so.  This is the second card we made at last month's card class.


I love these balloons and they're so easy to make - small oval punch and the feet of the Owl from the Owl Builder punch.  This is a great card for all ages.  It's a bit hard to see in the photo but we added a rhinestone for the flame of the candle - gotta have a bit of 'bling'.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Sketched Birthday
Card Stock - Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit and Naturals White
DSP - Birthday Basics
Ink - Black StazOn, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Baked Brown Sugar
Other - Oval punch, Owl Builder punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Circle Collection Framelits, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Rhinestone

Labels: ,