Happy Birthday Jifong

Hi there

I'm out babysitting tonight and thought I'd try and get a blog post in - much to the disgust of Bella the cat.  If I'm on the computer it means she can't get a tickle!


Never mind on with the post.  Here is a card and gift I made last month for a member of our extended family.  I saw this card idea somewhere on the net (can't remember where or find it now!) so whoever designed it - thanks :)


I also made a matching box to go with it - filled with ???  - that's right Whittakers mini slabs.



Supplies:
Stamp Set - Four You
Card Stock - Pool Party, Naturals White, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry
DSP - Summer Smooches (retired)
Other - Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread, Gold Glimmer Brad, Envelope Punch Board (to round corners)

I've made a few of these Clamshell boxes lately (which you'll see in the coming posts) - they look great and are fun to make.

Have a great week.

Labels: , ,