Happy Birthday Dominic

Hi there

Last month our friends youngest son turned 3.  He loves guitars (along with lawn mowers - last year's card) so I thought I'd make him a card with a guitar on it.  I'd seen this card ages ago on Rachel Capps blog and had kept the instructions.  It was really easy to make and I was pleased with the finished card.


I had just enough of the music DSP left for the card front - perfect.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock - Real Red, Basic Black
Ink - Real Red
Punches - Word Window, Modern Label, 1 3/4 Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, Small Oval, Curly Label, Horizontal Slot and Large Star (retired - thanks Julia for punching one for me)
Other - Brads (retired) and cotton thread

Don't forget to check out the 'Deals of the Week' on my on-line store.

Labels: