Get Well Hannah

Hi there

I hope you've had a good week.  Tomorrow I'm teaching at the Auckland Extravaganza so I'm madly rushing round getting everything together now so that I can have a sleep in tomorrow morning!

This week one of my colleagues daughter has been off school with a head cold - so I thought I'd make her a card and gift to help her feel better.


The image is from a retired set that I use heaps - Word Play.  It has some really good sayings.


An on the inside is the all important tissue :)

I'm sure chocolate will make her feel better soon - isn't chocolate the answer to everything?

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Word Play (retired)
Card Stock - So Saffron, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
DSP - Print Poetry Paper Stack (retired)
Other - Midnight Muse Satin Ribbon, Ovals Collection Framelits, Scallop Circle Punch, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Brad, Dimensionals

Labels: