Stamp Camp project

Hi there

Last weekend was our team stamp camp in Rotorua.  We had such a cool time together - pity it was only for a weekend.

I was one of the presenters and was first up on Friday night - eek - but it went really well.  I think they all enjoyed my presentation and the projects they made.  I based all my projects around the Kaleidoscope Suite which I LOVE.

The first one was an extended card using the Circle Thinlits Die.



Next I showed them this cute little box made with half a sheet of A4 card stock.  This is one I found on Dawn Olchefske's blog a couple of years ago and adapted to fit our A4 card stock.


I'm really loving the Naturals White Card Stock (found on page 156).  You can create your own "Designer Card Stock" just by stamping your selected images on the card stock then create away.  This little box was of course filled with Whittakers mini slabs :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Geometrical, Perfect Pennants, Bring on the Cake
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay, Naturals White
Ink - Black StazOn, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay
DSP - Kaleidoscope
Other - Circle Thinlits Die, Circle Collection Framelits, Triangle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Banners Framelits Dies, Real Red and Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Check back tomorrow for the third project I demonstrated.

Labels: ,