Another Great Year

Hi there

It's been great having a day off today.  Phil is away in Melbourne this week for work and I have been staying at my parents as we are in the process of replacing our shower.  This morning Dad & I painted the ceiling and tomorrow the shower lining goes in.  This afternoon my niece came over and we made a card and 3D box.  She is going for her Gold Duke of Edinburgh medal and has chosen crafting for her skills section.

Last week we had our Creative Inkers Occasions swap and this is the card I made.


I must admit I was a bit over embossing and fussy cutting by the time I'd made 23 of these!  Having said that I then went on to make another two cards with this set which I'll show in the next couple of days.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Another Great Year
Card Stock - Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - VersaMark
Other - Black Embossing Powder, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Labels: