Lasting Christmas Gift

Hi there

I finally got round to taking the photos of the Christmas gift our wonderful upline Jacque made for us.  We were able to choose which colour we wanted so I naturally chose one with yellow!


It's such a cool gift that lasts for the whole year with specific tasks until May.  I'm already running behind as the first task was to pamper yourself with a relaxing bath - one problem for me - we don't have a bath!  Never mind I'm going to be staying at Mum & Dad's soon so can enjoy one there.


We've been given nine partially made cards and we need to complete them using the embellishments provided and send them to various people.



This is such a cool gift.  I will be starting my January task next week - you never know you may find a card in the mail from me :)

Labels: ,