Happy Birthday Helen

Hi there

Yesterday it was a fellow demo's birthday.  Now I have never me Helen in person but I've chatted with  her on our FB demo site and I wanted to send her a card for her birthday.  Being a Stampin' Up! demo means I get to meet so many people who also share the love of papercrafting and it's great to be able to share their special day with a handmade card.  I hope you had a great day Helen and hope to meet you in person soon.


I'm not sure if you can see from the photo but the Cherry Cobbler card stock has been embossed with my latest Embossing Folder - Pretty Print.  I think embossing (dry or heat) is my favourite technique.

Supplies:
Stamp - Lacy and Lovely, Label Something
Card Stock - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
DSP - Season of Style DSP Paper Stack
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Other - Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Artisan Label Punch, 1", 1 3/4" and 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Labels: