Double Mosaic Madness

Hi there

With Christmas just around the corner I thought I'd better blog two cards in the one post otherwise I'm never going to show you everything before THIS Christmas.  I think my New Years resolution will be to blog on a more regular basis.

Now I'm not sue who the original creator was of this layout as I've seen so many on the web - but whoever it was 'thank you' for such a cool use of the Mosaic Madness set and punch.  I used my colour coach to decide which 'greens' I'd use.


Supplies:
Stamp - Mosaic Madness
Card Stock - Whisper White, Read Red, Early Espresso, Red Glimmer
Ink - Garden Green, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz
Other - Mosaic Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Thinlits Circle Die

This second card is one that I cased from  Rachel Chamberlain.  I changed the colours and used the Silver ribbon instead of bakers twine.


Supplies:
Stamp - Mosaic Madness, Wishing You
Card Stock - Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Ink - Gumball Green, Real Red Midnight Muse, Silver Metallic Encore
Other - Mosaic Punch, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Rhinestones

We've had beautiful weather this weekend - it's been really hot.  This afternoon we had big crashes of thunder but no rain.

Well this is the last week of work for 2013 - I hope you all have a great week.

Labels: