Wishing You ... a Happy Birthday

Hi there

Today's card is one I made ages ago which I CASED from Mary Fish.  It's a real Clean & Simple card and I love it.


I'm really trying to use my DSP and not leave it uncut until the last month and then have heaps of retired paper!  This paper is from the Birthday Basics pack and has some of my favourite colours in it - Raspberry Ripple and Bermuda Bay.  I've used my markers to colour in the image - just remember to 'huff' on it before you stamp it down to moisten the ink.

I have found this stamp set so versatile - I  think it will be one I'll hold on to.

Supplies:
Stamp - Wishing You
Card Stock - Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
DSP - Birthday Basics
Markers - Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
Other - Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Raspberry Ripple Satin Ribbon

Labels: