Pop n Cuts and Envelope Punch Board

Hi there

Last week it was my nephews birthday and here's the card and gift set I made.  No present is complete from me without some form of chocolate!  Inside the box are some mini Toblerone bars :)



The card front and box are made using the textured 12 x 12 card stock.  I embossed the front of the card with the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder then lightly sanded it - it leaves the card feeling like suede.

The 'actual' gift is a shopping voucher for clothes which he's going to redeem once exams are over.  The voucher holder is one I saw on Jackie Topa's blog and uses the Envelope Punch Board to create the front closure.  I decided to use Washi tape to hold the front pocket secure.  It wasn't until I'd stuck it down that I realised there were numbers on the tape!



Supplies:
Stamp - Sketched Birthday, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Label Something
Card Stock - 12 x 12 Textured Real Red and Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Naturals White
DSP - Summer Smooches (retired)
Ink - Black StazOn, Real Red
Markers - Real Red, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Other - Pop n Cuts and Label Die, Deco Labels Collection, Bitty Banners Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Aristan Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Envelope Punch Board, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, Dimensionals

Wow - what a lot of products I used :)

Labels: ,