Extravaganza Project

Hi there

At the beginning of the month we held our Christmas Extravaganza event for the Creative Inkers Team and this is the card I designed and taught (along with my good friend and fellow demo Heather).  We had around 80 ladies and one young gentleman attend - so quite a number.



The technique I used for the card front is emboss resist with a twist - you only emboss part of the front and leave part of it smooth so you can stamp an image.  I even remembered to take a photo of the inside :) - aren't these little parcels cute.  We used all four stamps in the set on this card.

Supplies:
Stamp - Wishing You
Card Stock - Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Other - Pear Pizzazz Taffeta Ribbon, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder, Real Red Marker, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch, Glue Dots

I'll be back with more Christmas card creations soon.


Labels: ,