Happy Birthday

Hi there

Well we've had a mix of weather today - sun, rain and wind. I had to drive over the Auckland Harbour Bridge today and boy was it windy.

A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine had a birthday and here's the card and gift I made for her.


I am loving making these little boxes - they look really cool and are a great size for holding Whittakers Chocolate mini slabs.  I think I need to buy shares with the amount of chocolate I buy!  The flower on the belly band is made from 4 Scallop Circles.  I used the same DSP as the box and card front - the way you fold the cut outs you get to see a mix of the pattern.

 Supplies:
Stamp - Oh, Hello, Sketched Birthday
Card Stock - Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink (both retired), Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink - Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
DSP - Tea for Two (retired)
Other - 5/8" Flower Trim (retired), Paper Doilies, Pretty in Pink Brad (retired), Daubers, Ovals Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits

Labels: