Try Stampin on Tuesday #130

Hi there

I thought I'd use this week's sketch for a masculine card and pulled out two great sets - Clockworks and Gorgeous Grunge.  My colour combo comes from last years Halloween paper - Howlstooth and Scaringbone.   I'm still trying to use up my retired paper stock before I get any more but I'd better hurry as we have a great special on this month.


Supplies:
Stamps - Clockworks, Gorgeous Grunge, Sketched Birthday
Card Stock - Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Black Stazon
DSP - Howlstooth and Scraingbone (retired)
Other - Circles Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Black Brad (retired), Basic Black Glimmer Brad, Stripes Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

I've been busy preparing for our teams Extravaganza event this Saturday - we have 73 guests coming along to make 5 wonderful projects.  I can't show you our project yet - you'll have to check back later in the weekend to see what we make.

Until then have a great week

Labels: ,