Happy Birthday Hanna

Hi there

Here's another birthday card I didn't get round to posting at the correct time - this one is for my beautiful niece who turned 17 at the end of June!





Now can you work out what we gave her?  We joined forces with my parents and bought Hanna some art supplies.  She still has another 18 months left at high school but is thinking she may do architecture at University.  My dad was an architect so it must run in the blood (although it's skipped a generation - I can't draw to save myself).

I can't remember whose blog it was that I saw this card on but thank you for the inspiration :)

Supplies:
Stamp - Word Play (retired), Perfectly Penned, Woodgrain
Card Stock - Regal Rose (retired), Naturals White, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Other - Builder Bird Punch, Small Heart, Word Window Punch, Ovals Collection Framelits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder


Labels: