Try Stampin on Tuesday #128

Hi there

Sorry I've been missing in action - it's been all go in my little world.  My Mother-in-law has had some health issues of late and then yesterday I started a new job.  I had hoped to do a post last night but by the time I got home and had had dinner I was so tired I headed off for any early night!

Paula has given us another great sketch over at Try Stampin on Tuesday - pop on over and give this sketch a go.  It's funny when you see a layout and think "I know what I'll do for that" and then the final card is nothing like what you first thought.  Well that's this card!  I'm really pleased though with how this turned out - I love the colour combo of Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Old Olive.


Supplies:
Stamps - En Francais, Sketched Birthday, Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink - Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry
Other - Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry Brads (retired), Dimensionals, Sponge

I didn't realise how many components were used to make this card until I started listing the above!

Well I think I'll start heading off to bed - with this new job I have to get up a lot earlier than before and I'm not a morning person.

Catch you back here soon

Labels: ,