Try Stampin on Tuesday #124

Hi there

Where has the last week gone!  It's hard to believe that we are now almost half way through the year but the good thing is that Summer is coming lol.  Winter is my least favourite season and we have had a good dose of winter here in NZ this last week - the worst storm in decades swept across the whole country.

On a brighter note is my card for this weeks challenge over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I've used a set that hasn't seen ink for awhile but is also going to be retiring in less than a week!  I'll be sad to see this set go as I have enjoyed using it and the versatility it gives with different colouring methods.


Supplies:
Stamp - Bordering on Romance, Best Dad Ever
Card Stock - Regal Rose, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Regal Rose, Rose Red, Old Olive, StazOn
Other - Adorning Accents Edgelits, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Subtles Brads, Dimensionals

I'll be back soon with the card I made for our team swap.

Labels: ,