Mother's Day Cards

Hi there

In New Zealand we celebrate Mother's Day in May.  Here are the two cards I made - one for my Mum and one for Phil's Mum.



I don't have any Mother's Day greeting stamps so I created my own in MDS - how cool is that!  I am loving MDS and can't wait to get more time to have a play with it.

Supplies:
Mum's Card
Stamp - Blooming with Kindness, All Holidays (MDS)
Card Stock - Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Ink - Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Other - Clear Embossing Powder, Decorative Label, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pen

Jean's Card
Stamp - Wonderful Mother (MDS)
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
DSP - Tea for Two
Ink - Calypso Coral
Other - Paper Doilies, 5/8" Flower Trim, Dauber, Tasteful Trim Die, Ovals Collection Framelits

Mother's Day was spent having lunch with my family (which the 'boys' put on) then the afternoon with Phil's Mum.

Labels: ,