Try Stampin on Tuesday #117

Hi there

It's time for another sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I've used this weeks sketch for a baby card.  In the past week two of our staff members have become parents for the first time - and both had girls :)


The design of this paper from Tea for Two worked well being cut in half and flipped around. I joined it together again with a piece of Taffeta ribbon.  I like my sentiments to be matted but decided for this one I would sponge around the edge to give it a 'false' mat.  Using the button on the rattle gives the card some height.

Supplies:
Stamp - Button Buddies, Embellished Events, Fabulous Phrases
Card Stock - Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Naturals White
Ink - Pretty in Pink
DSP - Tea for Two
Other - Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Button, Crystal Effects, Ticket Duo Punch

Well now to design the second baby card.

Have a good week.

Labels: ,