Try Stampin on Tuesday #113

Hi there

This week's card was one I did for my girlfriend's birthday last month.  This is one of my favourite colour combinations - Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Bashful Blue and combines with a new favourite set of mine - Papillon Potpourri.  When I first saw this set I wasn't that taken with it but now that there is another punch to match it I love the possibilities it now gives.


To me this is a clean and simple sketch which I love and it came together nice and easy.  I also carried the stamp along the bottom to the inside of the card.  I added a bit of 'bling' to each butterfly for a bit of depth to the card.

Supplies:
Stamp - Papillon Potpourri, Summer Silhouttes and Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock - Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue
Ink - Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Bashful Blue
Other - Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Rhinestones

Labels: