Try Stampin on Tuesday #112

Hi there

Well this time in 7 weeks and I'll be getting ready to board a plane to my first Stampin Up! Convention.  I'm really looking forward to this event.  One of our team has already started a countdown for the number of sleeps!

As soon as I saw this weeks sketch I knew I wanted to use the Triple Time Stampin technique.  I've done a few cards using this technique but not in this layout.  So here goes:


My measurements are for the Whisper White:
Layer 1 - 10cm x 14.3cm
Layer 2 - 7cm x 7cm
Layer 3 - 4.5cm x 7cm

and for the mat (done in Island Indigo)
Layer 2 - 7.5cm x 7.5cm
Layer 3 - 5cm x 7.5cm

I tried a few options for the final layer and settled on the same flower punched out with the co-ordinating punch.  I also punched one out of Island Indigo and matted it at each end of the petals.

And here's the inside of the card:


Supplies:
Stamp - Mixed Bunch, Embellished Events and On Your Birthday (retired)
Card Stock - Island Indigo and Whisper White
Ink - Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Other - Word Punch, Modern Label Punch, Blossom Punch, Island Indigo Designer Printed Brads, Dimensionals

Have a great day.

Labels: ,