Happy Birthday Julia

Hi there

Today is my friend and fellow demo's birthday - hope you are having a wonderful day Julia.

Here is the card I gave her.


This was a CASE  from Mary Fish although I changed the colours and the punches as I didn't have the ones she'd used.  That's the great thing with card making - you see an idea and then adapt it to what you have.  I've used the Postage Punch (love this punch) and the 1" Square Punch.  My most used item is the Colour Coach.  And yes that's how I got my colours for this card.  I knew I wanted to use the Satin Ribbon as it makes beautiful bows so went to the CC and chose Raspberry Ripple's Sweet Set combination.  Perfect Plum is probably one of my least used colours (along with River Rock) but it looks really good with Raspberry Ripple and Crumb Cake.  Every girl needs a little 'bling' so I've finished off the flowers with a Rhinestone.

I will be sad when Bloomin Marvelous finishes on the 22nd March.  If you'd like to get this set for free just place an order with me for $120 or more and it's yours.  Orders need to be with me by Thursday 21 March.

Supplies:
Stamp - Bloomin Marvelous
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink - Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Perfect Plum
Other - Raspberry Ripple Satin Ribbon, Postage Punch, 1" Square Punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

I hope you are enjoying this fabulous weather.  Catch you back soon.

Labels: