Auckland Extravaganza

Hi there

Yesterday we had our teams Extravaganza event.  We had heaps of fun and the ladies made 5 different projects.  My friend Narelle and I taught this card to the ladies - we had fun teaching it and I think they enjoyed making it.


Here are all the projects that were taught:


I made the following little treat boxes (cased from Dawn Olchefske) for my customers.  I had to alter the pattern a bit so that it would fit our A4 card stock and also fit my chocolates!  I managed to get four out of an A4 sheet of card stock.  The theme for our Extravaganza was Sale-A-Bration and the new Seasonal Catalogue.  I used four SAB products to create my treats - Sycamore Street paper and ribbon, Pretty Petites and the matching Petite Curly Label Punch.


Well I'm off to bed as last week most nights were about midnight - which is unusual for me.  This may have had something to do with the prepping for Extravaganza and the fact that my husband was away on business all week.  I seem to put off going to bed on time when he's away!

Have a great week.

Labels: