Try Stampin on Tuesday #107

Hi there

I hope your week is going well.  Can you believe it we're nearly at the end of February - where is 2013 going!!

I've used today's sketch for a baby card.  Some friends from Church just become grandparents for the first time and I wanted to let them know how excited I was for them.  What better way than to give a handmade card!


In my last order I got some of this new Two-Tone Ribbon - the photo doesn't do it justice.  When I got my new catalogue it was only on my 'maybe' list but when I received a card from my good friend Julia it changed lists to the 'next order' one!  It is so beautiful and makes lovely bows.  I have some other girl baby cards to make so you'll be seeing more of this ribbon soon.

Supplies:
Stamp - Baby Prints
Card Stock - Naturals White, Rose Red
Ink - Rose Red
Other - Two-Tone Ribbon (Pink Pirouette/Rose Red), Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Daubers, Dimensionals

Well I'm off to bed - catch you back here soon.

Labels: ,