Try Stampin on Tuesday #105

Hi there

Well I'm not sure where the week has gone - I haven't had a chance to blog since last week's card and I have heaps of creations to share with you.  I will try and catch up this coming week.

Today's card incorporates two challenges - the sketch is from Try Stampin on Tuesday and I used the Crafters Anonymous February challenge of using acetate.  I've used acetate to create 3D projects but never made a card with it.

Here's the front:

 and then from the inside:

After adhering my shapes to the front I then cut an extra set of shapes to stick in reverse from the inside so that you couldn't see the adhesive from the front shapes.  I did the same process for the back of the card.  On the inside I used some DSP and then plain card stock from the back.  This also gives the card some extra strength.  I was really pleased with my first attempt and will give this style another go soon.

Supplies:
Stamp - Clockworks, Made for You
Card Stock - Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP - Neutrals Paper Stack
Ink - Night of Navy
Other - 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Acetate, Dimensionals

Catch you back soon with some more creations.

Labels: