SAB Team Swaps

Hi there

This month our wider team decided to do a swap using SAB products.  One of the perks of being a demo is that we get to purchase products before they go on sale :)

Here is the swap I did.  As I had to make 18 I decided to make two different colour combinations.  The first with Island Indigo and the second with Rich Razzleberry.



By the time I had stuck down my 162 squares I was over glue sticks!  Other than that I did enjoy making this card.

Supplies:
Stamp - Madison Avenue, Pretty Petites
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP - Sycamore Street
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo
Other - Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo Ribbon, Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry Buttons, Petite Curly Label, Vine Street Embossing Folder, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Glue Dots, 1" Square Punch

Labels: