Last of the Christmas Cards for 2012

Hi there

With Christmas Day only a week away I thought I'd better show you the last of my Christmas card creations.

The first one uses Embellished Events which is a great all round set.


I played around with a few options of paper and finally settled on this combination - I think it works well.  I've added a bit of bling to the top of Santa's hat.

Supplies:
Stamp - Embellished Events, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP - Be of Good Cheer
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Other - Rhinestone, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 1 3/4" and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punches, Polka Dot Embossing Folder

My last card uses a set I've found very versatile this year - Pennant Parade.


I saw this card on Dawn Olchefske's blog and knew I had to recreate it.  I love the clean and simple look of it.

Supplies:
Stamp - Pennant Parade. Word Play
Card Stock - Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink - Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
Other - 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Pennant Punch, 1/4" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon

Check back tomorrow for this weeks Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch.

Labels: